At Happy Hound Doggie Day Care we offer exercise and socializing for your mild mannered pooch. Your pet will be free to run, play and interact with other dogs. And, our limited enrollment means your dog will have personalized attention.
Doggie Day Care – (all dogs are required to attend day care at least 1 full or 2 half days per week)
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
**All dogs must arrive between 7 am and 9 am
- $35 per day
- 2 or more days per week $30 per day
- 1/2 day $25 per day (2 days per week required) (pick up by 1:00)
Payment by CASH, CHECK or VENMO only. PAYMENT DUE ON FIRST DAY OF YOUR WEEK.
- All dogs must be evaluated to determine if day care is appropriate. Dogs will be removed if they show excessive barking or aggressive behaviors.
- Your pet must be up to date with the following vaccines: DHPP, Rabies, Kennel Cough. A copy of up-to-date vaccines is required on first day.
- Negative Fecal within last 6 mos. and on a worm preventative
- Heartworm check
- Must be on a flea & tick preventative
- Must be spayed or neutered by 6 mos.and in good health
- Completed and signed contract
Some breed restrictions apply, insured for your protection.
2020 Closed on:
New Years Day, Martin Luther King, Jr Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. (SNOW DAYS – if Plymouth Public Schools are closed, Happy Hound will be closed. IF school is closed FOR MULTIPLE days we may be open the second snow day. This will depend on our ability to get the play yard cleared out. Check our Facebook and phone message for the update.)